One of the most popular .22 rifles is admittedly the Ruger 10/22, which is probably an important tool for hunters during a survival situation for small game hunting. Because of this, you always have to be prepared with important Accessories for your Ruger 1022 that will make the hunting even more refined.
Accessories that matter
Here are the most important Ruger 10/22 Accessories one should have while going on that hunting trip you have planned for weeks:
- The Sling – it is probably the best of all Ruger 10/22 Accessories that you should have as you have other uses for your hands other than holding your rifle the entire day. Also, you might grow tired holding it so often you can just let the sling do its rightful job.
- The Scope- when one wants to make sure they have a good sight of their target, then this could be one of the Ruger 10/22 Accessories that will be of great help. Usually, the scope is not necessary for small game, but for survival, you might want to make sure you get to hit your target.
- The Magazines - no, the hunter does not need women’s magazines as part of his Ruger 10/22 Accessories but magazines so he can store his bullets would help him a lot. Once the hunter has chosen his type of magazine, he has to make sure that all parts of it fits his gun and are working.
- The Automatic Bolt Release – this is one of the necessary Ruger 10/22 Accessories that a smart hunter should have. For those who have non automatic bolts, you might be slowed down by the old process of bolting it back and releasing over and over with every shot, if its automatic, get to shoot the deer without having to focus on the bolt process and hit, rather than ending up grilling hotdogs for dinner.
- The Bolt Handle - others find the handle of the Ruger 10/22 a little small, and for those who need a bigger one can look for something that is longer and has a better shape so that it can be used quickly and easily.
- The Magazine Release - those who owns the Ruger 10/22 might notice that the standard release is not as awesome as an extended one. So for those who know where to get useful but cheap ones can probably buy it for needs that may occur during the survival.
- The Extractor - yes, Ruger’s extractor is very durable but is also showing signs of being slow-moving that will not help when trying to catch the night’s dinner. As another important part of survival, having the best extractor means helping fix failures of ejection as well as stovepipes.
For those who plan to hunt with the Ruger 10/22, heed the advice of this article. Get the accessories you need for the best hunting experience and go home as a hunter who caught his prey without having to bat his eyelash because he can see his target perfectly. Or, have strained hands from holding the rifle and have trusted magazines that can hold his precious bullets for that one good shot.